Tuesday 3 February 2015

p u r i t y

photo credit: Brooklyn Armstrong

:: p u r i t y ::

bold
daring
outrageously-
breathtakingly-
beautiful

rare
courageous
bursting
with life
&
freedom
to be
full

purity
is not
a bonnet
or boredom
or buttons to the neck
not prudish
or Victorian
lace or fluff


purity is the stuff
of soul warriors
who keep
the
fight
let us join the ranks

pure heart
pure mind
pure lips
pure life!!


Psalm 51:1-2 (New Living Translation)
"Have mercy on me, O God,    because of your unfailing love. Because of your great compassion,    blot out the stain of my sins. Wash me clean from my guilt.    Purify me from my sin."



words and images (unless otherwise cited) ©copyright Melody Armstrong 2013















2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, refreshingly beautiful words Melody! What an amazing photo by Brookie!! Love, love that image, so captivating just like the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to share it with my hs girl group on fb... SOOOOO fab!! xoxojaonne

    ReplyDelete

I invite your comments and thank you for journeying with me.